Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Tsukei's (´▽`ʃƪ)
ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧Tsukei's blog

Assalamua'laikum!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
Instagram


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Design for Snow Miku 2014 ver.chosen.

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera kawan kawan :3
Hari ni Ain nak cerita Pasal design baju Miku Hatsune,Korang kenal tak sapa Miku Hatsune kalau kenal bagus hihihih :D

2014年雪ミク衣装_dera_fury_201305180255

Snow Miku 2014 design from piapro

Design for next year's Snow Miku was voted live on GoodSmileCompany's online stream,called
Hatsune Miku no Jikan.This year's theme was "magic",so the winning design also reflects this,presenting a cute Snow Miku Witch with a magic hat and wand.This design will be used for the upcoming Nendoroid at least,and probably some related figures/game models as well.An accompanying pet-A rabbit fairy-was also chosen.Personally, I like this year's design better than the 2013 version (Strawberry daifuku).

雪ミクさんのペット_nekoteya_201305180300

Picture from piapro, news via Nendonesia and Mikufan..

Ok bye Assalamualaikum :3